Notes from the Manager
Incidentally, that's a Tomb Raider poster in the background of Franklin's apartment, featuring Angelina Jolie (plus one hell of a padded bra) from before she forgot how to eat. The games on his screens are World of Warcraft (which I don't play and never have) and EVE Online (which I am currently addicted to).
EDIT: Life is strange. In the forum, gproject posted a link to this article about Chinese workers making a (not terribly lucrative) living off of gold farming in WoW, over at the Guardian's site. Coincidentally enough, it was posted today.
Apparently, the interviews in the article were facilitated by a documentary filmmaker working on a film about the Chinese gold farms called Play Money. That should be an interesting one.…
A statistic from Advanced Economic Research Systems (found at the Play Money site; also cited in a GameSpot article) stated that in January and February of 2005, "top sellers made more than $44,000 USD each month" from gold farming. Jeez, and I thought I was being unrealistic.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys