Notes from the Manager
And that's not all Freddie spilled! Wink wink, nudge nudge. Uhh, anyway.
Despite being in the "Adult" section of Flickhead Video and the state of undress Freddie and Gretchen are in, there is actually no nudity in this strip. Strictly PG-13! But I thought a little NSFW warning might be merited anyway, just because of the amount of nekkid flesh you can sort of see in it.
For a closer look at panel 2 (and without the "crappy TV" treatment applied to it), please vote for Multiplex at TopWebComics!
(FYI, I had to pick a name for the beauty salon located in-between Flickhead and the Multiplex, even though the sign is obviously so small that you can't even read it. Thanks to Red Wednesday for the name "Dye Another Day." Sooner or later one or more of the Dye Another Day staff will turn up at the Multiplex… if they haven't already.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason