Notes from the Manager
Ah, alas, I had to wrap up this week's three-part mini-arc on #300, but it's a milestone nonetheless. (Nevermind that there have been several guest strips by other people, and several bonus strips in the eBook, of course.)
Next week will get lighter, I promise, as the Multiplex gang plays Game Five! But wait, you say, how can this be if they are not allowed to use the digital projector anymore?! Will Franklin get to play, since he no longer works at the Multiplex 10?! Who will win in the epic, final battle between Flickhead Video and the Multiplex 10 Cinemas?! STAY TUNED!!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason