Notes from the Manager
It's still February in the Multiplex 10 for this strip.
UPDATE: A couple of kind souls have pointed out how although I (and Neil) thought “That’s what she said” came from The Office, it was actually in Wayne’s World long before Steve Carell misappropriated it — a movie I’ve seen, but probably not since it was in theaters (yes, I’m that old). Either way, it wasn’t terribly original or clever when either of them did it, which was kind of the point in this strip, too, so I thought I would leave the error in the strip and tack on a couple of extra panels to address the error within the context of the strip... Thanks, Mike and Tank!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, December 1, 2014
In addition to the Multiplex Book set being 25% off, the individual Multiplex books are now 20% off each — and for you digital comics readers, the PDF eBooks are on sale, as well. Check out the EXTREME SAVINGS at the Multiplex Store today!
I feel like a prostitute every time I write copy like this. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Other Recent Posts
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series