Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #145: The Last Kiss
Yes, the name of this strip is from an Oingo Boingo song. (Point of trivia: the song was featured in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, in which Brian Backer played “Rat,” a movie theater usher. Also —and more commonly known — film composer Danny Elfman was the singer and songwriter for Oingo Boingo.)
And “Rina,” mentioned in the last panel is Devi's older sister, who first appeared in #84. (For those of you keeping track, that means the three Trivedi sisters' names are Rina, Devina, and Kina.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer