Notes from the Manager
So I saw Zodiac, and I really liked it. In fact, I like it more and more as I keep turning it over and over in my head. I'm tempted to see it again while it's still in the theaters, just to take it in on a technical level, since I was "distracted" by having to follow the entire, fascinating story this first time around.
Phenomenal cast, terrifically (and atypically) understated direction from David Fincher, and -- in my apparently somewhat unusual opinion -- not a second wasted in its 2:40 running time. I'd talk about it a bit more here, but I think we're going to be talking about Zodiac on the Triple Feature talkcast tonight... I should probably talk to the boys about it.
EDIT: Incidentally, for those in the dark, the line is from Dirty Harry, which was very loosely based on the Zodiac murders. So the two films are two very very different approaches to more or less the same subject matter.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys