Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #1072: Toe the Line
For those of you who have been curious about my cat Punk, he has been continuing to improve steadily. He is getting more and more active, his appetite continues to improve, and except for his usual chronic illnesses — all well-managed by other medication — has been in great spirits.
If you're in the Twin Cities area, I cannot recommend Parkview Cat Clinic enough. They are the best clinic I have ever taken him to, and they have saved his life three times now. (I'm especially grateful because it's my birthday tomorrow, and for a while there, I thought I would have to have my first birthday in 17 years without him. </feelings>
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason