Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #1047: The Fantastic Bore, Part One
This is why Barry said all the managers are out of town. We’ll be here (at this meeting) for a while, I think. And, of course, Melissa, Katie, and several other familiar faces are around. (No Becky this year.)
As the beginning of Book Nine, I'm trying to make the first few strips relatively new reader friendly — but it is the end of a ten+ year story, so if you are a new reader, I really recommend jumping back to Book Five or so. (I prettied up the Book and Chapter pages a little bit, by the way. Poke around the site for a bit!)
Oh right — and there will be a couple of bonus updates. At least two movie review strips (the other two Transformers movies) — but then I'm not sure what else. It's almost time for the semester to start up.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason